[nsp] ATM interface errors

Dan Armstrong dan at beanfield.com
Wed Jan 21 11:00:20 EST 2004

I don't think this is relevant but maybe,

Every time we get DoSed through an ATM interface, if the DoS rate exceeds the
speed of the PVC the DoS is coming through, the ignored errors climb very
fast, the interface rely goes down as the traffic/errors climb and often the
interface just shuts down.....