[nsp] How to verify a vpn bundled on Cisco 2611XM

Glynn S. Condez gcondez at coollink.us
Wed Jan 28 03:31:14 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'm new to this model so I want to ask anyone's opinion about this.

Our Cisco dealer wants to sell us Cisco 2611XM with VPN bundled and he wants
to sell us for 3,000+ US dollar.
I searched the net about this model and I found out that there's a model but
it's a modular and they sell for 1,500+ to 2,500+ US Dollar.

I would like to ask how to verify that the one they're selling has a VPN
bundled. is the VPN has a hardware that is visible at the back of the
router? The router looks the same to me to our old 2600 series with 2fa,
2wan slot and 1 available NM.

What is the default DRAM/Flash memory if this router?

Thanks a lot.

Glynn