[nsp] Image for 7500 with SSH2 Server Support

Matti Saarinen mjsaarin at cc.helsinki.fi
Wed Jul 14 01:18:53 EDT 2004

joshua sahala <jejs at sahala.org> writes:

>  unfortunately, cisco only supports ssh v1.5...we keep hoping that
>  they will catch up soon ;-)

 There is, at least in the recent enough versions in 12.1E train and
 related trains. Unfortunately not in 12.0S or 12.2S trains which are
 the ones Devon would like to have.

 About the ssh2 implementation: I've had some problems with command
 line editing and connections timing out randomly when I've connected
 to a router (that has ssh2 server) using ssh client (non-commercial
 one from SSH Communications Security) on SunOS 5.8. Ssh2 to JUNOS and
 ssh1 to IOS work fine.

--
- Matti -