[c-nsp] Verifying BGP Propragation

Paul Stewart pauls at nexicom.net
Mon Jul 26 14:08:02 EDT 2004

This is a well taken point... We consider ourselves to have "good" peering
and transit connections however Hydro One/Shaw here in Canada does have
extremely good reach to be honest.  Our one upstream is now peering direct
with them which helps in more local traffic.... But this one downstream gets
their connection from them directly so being one more AS hop away doesn't
help us for this particular customer..:)

Take care,

Paul