[nsp] 3750 and proxy-arp

info at beprojects.com info at beprojects.com
Thu Jun 3 13:32:23 EDT 2004

You don't bind them or anthing like that.  If it gets an arp and proxy-arp
is on, it checks it's routing table to see if it knows how to get to the
destination.  If it does, it sends it's own mac back.  If it doesn't have a
route, it doesn't.  Note that a 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 means it will answer all
arp's.

Peder