[nsp] crypto-maps (site2site-VPN) - SNMP-counters for traffic?

Jenisch Ewald Ewald.Jenisch at oekb.at
Tue Jun 15 04:33:06 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to get traffic-data (in/out) for IPSec
site2-site-VPNs that terminate on a C2611XM-Router.

To be specific: I've got several "crypto map"s (one for every
VPN-connection) assigned to a common ethernet-interface; this interface
terminates the VPN-connections.

When getting traffic data for the ethernet-interface I get the counters
for all VPN-connections terminating on this interface - what I'd like to
have though are the counters per connection.

Is there any way to get this done? What are the corresponding
MIB-variables to query?

TIA for your help,
-ewald