[nsp] PPS Interface Counters

Lawrence Wong lawrencewong72 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 08:41:42 EDT 2004

Hi Ryan,

How about packets which are blocked during DoS/DDoS
attacks? Would this break the calculation as well?
Since you could see 10,000 pps on one interface that
doesn't go anywhere but is taken into account when
adding things up.

Does the OID which you mention earlier take into
account all packets that are forwarded (aka work done
by router) or is it also limited to normal & unicast?

Will check out cricket.

Thanks!