[nsp] RE: Spam: Re: Spam: Re: [cisco-voip] Strange AS5350 behaviour on dial-peers.

Daniska, Tomas tomas at tronet.com
Sun Mar 14 14:48:35 EST 2004

again - what you see in the debugs is the INCOMING dial-peer matching.
so matching is reverse - calling number against destination pattern of
the dial-peers

given dp1000 has destpatt of [1-9]T, it MATCHES.

this is used for identifying the INCOMING LEG.

if you do not know what incoming and outgoing leg is, please do some
reading/searching before you ask on the list.

by the way - i've tried the same search without logging in and i could
get to the same document (just a different url):
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_tech_note09186a0
08010fed1.shtml

--

deejay