[nsp] Console logging

Paul Stewart pauls at nexicom.net
Wed Mar 24 14:42:39 EST 2004

We always disable the console ports unless working on the unit directly..
It's a simple command to turn it on and off if you're connected :)

All our routers use remote syslogging back to a "logging server" where our
logs are scanned and reviewed etc...  Syslog-ng on Linux works great for our
needs..

Paul