[nsp] boot-start-marker

Paul Stewart pauls at nexicom.net
Wed Mar 31 08:56:50 EST 2004

If you use the following in your config:

Boot system flash ......

You'll find that the "boot" commands get inserted in between the start and
end *marker*... Not sure why this came up all of a sudden but that's all
we've seen... On some of our equipment we specifically put in the .bin file
we are booting from (probably from previous upgrades where if space permits
we'll leave the old IOS in place so easy to revert back).

That's the only purpose we've found so far ... To make the boot up stand
out..... Anyone else find a use for it?

Paul