[nsp] Speaking of Multicast

Ong Beng Hui ongbh at ispworkshop.com
Tue May 18 21:43:08 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am not sure what is your deployment like. One of the issues we faced
as a cable
operator is that a lot of low-end (cheap) broadband router doesn't
support multicast.
If you have customers that is using one of those, you going to have problem.

We also face strange problem like, someone's Win2K PC works, but other
doesn't.