[c-nsp] Thanks everybody...

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Nov 2 17:28:22 EST 2004

So give us a little information back. :)

What type of router?
How much traffic (pps) were coming in before you
applied the ACL?
What was the CPU at?

after you applied the ACL:

How much traffic (pps) were you now seeing come in compared
to before and so how much was getting dropped?
What was the CPU at with the ACL applied?

This type of information is good in the archives
as a reference.

Did you leave the unreacahables at the default?

Rodney