[c-nsp] RBE on the 7600 Platform

Tim Winders twinders at southplainscollege.edu
Wed Nov 3 23:24:47 EST 2004

I just searched Cisco's webiste and found this document:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/core/cis7600/cfgnotes/osm_inst/atm.htm#12217

It shows that the OSM supports RFC 1483, but there are some significant
limitations.  It doesn't appear to support RBE.

Also, I don't see where the WS-X6101 supports RBE either.  I am not sure
if this is a limitation of the card, or IOS on the 6500/7600.  In fact, I
can't see where RBE is supported at on on the 6500/7600.

Someone please correct me if I am missing something...

--

Tim Winders
Associate Dean of Information Technology