[c-nsp] OSPF NSSA Question

Dan Armstrong dan at beanfield.com
Sun Oct 3 22:18:34 EDT 2004

The mroe I think about it, BGP would be a pretty snazzy way to do
this... although something bothers me about using BGP as an IGP.... but
it obviously scales well, and it can be controlled tightly.... I can't
think of any reason why it wouldn't work, other than it is probably
significantly slower to reconverge in the event of a failure unless I
start munging up the hold timers...