[c-nsp] PIX IP Aliasing

Nicolaj Ottsen no at webpartner.dk
Tue Oct 5 13:24:38 EDT 2004

If running 6.3.x you should route the subnet to the outside interface
like this ..

route outside x.x.x.x x.x.x.x y.y.y.y 0

We expirenced some arp problems after upgrading to 6.3.x this command
solved them.

I can recommed "Giude to PIX firewalls" ISBN : 1-931836-63-9, I found it
very usefull.

/Nicolaj