[c-nsp] Search for bugs for 12.3.11T using bug toolkit

Reuben Farrelly reuben-cisco-nsp at reub.net
Thu Oct 7 02:07:32 EDT 2004

I logged a fault on this a few days ago, I have heard from the web
development team within cisco that they are working on this (and another
fix relating to saved searches in bug toolkit).
FWIW, the bug affects bugs in 12.3(8)T3 onwards and is not specific to
12.3(11)T.

Quite ironic to receive the cisco Tech Support newsletter today, with none
other than "Bug Toolkit" listed as the spotlight article  ;-)

Reuben