[c-nsp] VRF question

Phil Pierotti phil at unitedip.net.au
Thu Oct 7 19:10:43 EDT 2004

"once you do MPLS you can't do a lot of other features that are done on IP
packets"

Anyone care to *briefly* outline these? (features excluded by using MPLS)
Or quote an URL which does?

Thanks,
Phil Pierotti                         UnitedIP
                                      Unit 16 , 4a Foundry Road
Network Operations Manager            Seven Hills NSW 2147
                                      http://www.unitedip.net.au/