[c-nsp] ip load-sharing per-packet and RPF

Amol Sapkal amolsapkal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 15:10:11 EDT 2004

To make sure I am not confusing you, here is an output:

core#sh int s11/1/0 | in rate
  Queueing strategy: weighted fair
  30 second input rate 248000 bits/sec, 79 packets/sec
  30 second output rate 102000 bits/sec, 93 packets/sec
core#sh int s11/1/1 | in rate
  Queueing strategy: weighted fair
  30 second input rate 252000 bits/sec, 78 packets/sec
  30 second output rate 111000 bits/sec, 91 packets/sec
core#sh int s11/1/2 | in rate
  Queueing strategy: fifo
  30 second input rate 244000 bits/sec, 78 packets/sec
  30 second output rate 114000 bits/sec, 92 packets/sec
core#

If you see the packets are load balanced, but the traffic is not.

Warm Regds,

Amol Sapkal