[c-nsp] GigE cards for 6509

Dave Breiland dave at opsource.net
Thu Oct 14 16:05:20 EDT 2004

I am guessing it relates, but my experience is with the older GIG/ GBIC
cards.  You could buy 8 port and 16 port versions.  The problem was that
they both had the same amount of ASICs.  As such, your ports will have less
dedicated bandwidth, on the 16 port version.

Just my cents of knowledge...

Dave