[c-nsp] power supply for c3548xl

Mike Carter mike.c at altatechnologies.com
Fri Oct 15 15:13:31 EDT 2004

hey hey hey...grey market???

quit trying to butter me up.

we prefer independent reseller...I just don't know what a fair price is.

Kindest Regards,

Michael Carter
Major Account Manager
Alta Technologies, Inc
763-475-5327  (direct)
800-546-2582  (Ext. 327)
763-475-5331 (fax)
AIM  mikec at alta
mike.c at altatechnologies.com
www.altatechnologies.com
SUN CISCO RS/6000 HP-UX OVERLAND STORAGE
JNI EMULEX Qlogic