[c-nsp] Wanted: Picture of working 7609 - Reward if found

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Thu Sep 2 12:34:35 EDT 2004

Yes, CEF256 cards require a different form factor daughter card from CEF720
cards (even tho the fwding engine h/w is the same, the physical shape of
the DB and locations of standoffs, connectors etc is different).

So DFCBXL and requisite s/w support will come a little later for CEF256
cards, but it is in the works.

Tim

At 03:25 AM 8/30/2004, Rafi Sadowsky observed:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759