[c-nsp] Best way to get a feature enhancement added?

Dave Temkin dave at ordinaryworld.com
Fri Sep 3 12:58:23 EDT 2004

Perhaps the Cisco folk on the list could help me.  I'd like to get a ddts
filed to have the Track feature enhanced to allow for a longer "up"
period.  Currently you can only wait a max of 180 seconds when a route
becomes reachable before the "track" is considered up and HSRP fails back
over.

I'd like to be able to set this all the way up to a matter of hours if
possible.

Alternatively, if you can think of a good alternative to this I'd be all
ears.

Thanks,
-Dave