[c-nsp] Looking for stable IPSEC 12.3 T IOS for 7400

Anton Yurchenko phila at cascopoint.com
Fri Sep 10 11:37:46 EDT 2004

Hi,

We have a 7400 terminating a bunch of IPSEC tunnels, it is currently
running c7400-ik9s-mz.123-4.T.bin ,12.3(4)T version. We`d like to
upgrade cause this one has an issue in respect if you remove an
access-list from crypto map or do a "no set peer" it`d crash the box.
Also looking for it to be a 12.3 in a T train, because it has a "show
crypto session" command which is really usefull to look at the  counters
of the packets going through the tunnel when troubleshooting. Anyone
have any sugestions?

Thanks,