[c-nsp] NPE-400 vs. NSE-1 for ATM-DSL aggregation

Bruce Robertson bruce at greatbasin.net
Mon Sep 20 18:58:06 EDT 2004

> We specifically had to work through some configuration issues with how OSPF
> was setup on our Cisco B-RAS in order to get our CPU under control and down to
> acceptable operating levels.

What exactly did you have to do?  We've noticed in spite of having
"passive-interface default", we're sending OSPF hellos out on all of
our PPPoE interfaces.  This can't be helping the CPU situation.

--
Bruce Robertson, President/CEO				     +1-775-348-7299
Great Basin Internet Services, Inc.			fax: +1-775-348-9412