[c-nsp] load balancing

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Tue Sep 28 13:00:57 EDT 2004

Here is the situation.

I connect to another ISP for a service.  They only want there
application to go over the direct connection.  Everything else should go
out there internet connection and back in ours.

I do not have access to there router but do have access to ours.  They
are currently using PBR.  But due to bandwidth needs we have went to two
different T1's and need to load balance the two.

How would this best be done?  Any suggestions?  We were thinking Per
Packet load balancing, but if they have it setup correctly, the load
balancing isn't working with the PBR.

TIA

Scott