Routing performance database (Re: [c-nsp] 10 Mb internet traffic on a 3640?)

Sam Stickland sam_ml at spacething.org
Thu Sep 30 07:32:33 EDT 2004

There's been a lot of questions lately (as always!) about the performance
of various routers. Would there be any legal issues about with setting an
a site where people can list their real world experiences with the
performance of various pieces of kit?

I guess it wouldn't really be any different from a hardware review, but
there's often clauses in licenses that prevent this sort of stuff.

Anybody know? I don't mind setting it up.

Sam