[c-nsp] Central Authentication (Tacacs+ / Radius)

Reuben Farrelly reuben-cisco-nsp at reub.net
Wed Apr 6 02:26:15 EDT 2005

At 04:50 p.m. 6/04/2005, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
>cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net wrote:
> > I think there used to be a Cisco TFTP server you could
> > download for free
> > from CCO,
>
>There was if anyone wants a copy e-mail me, but trust me you really
>don't want it.  It's broken, after about 8-10 successive tftp transfers
>the program will freeze up.
>
>3com has a free windows tftp program that works better.

For those who actually liked the original cisco supplied TFTP server,
the work has carried on even though it is not supported by TAC anymore:

http://tftpd32.jounin.net/

I gave up the 3Com one when I found it.  This one is _much_ better
than the original cisco TFTP server and is still being
developed...and I haven't had any problem with the 8-10 successive
transfers dying.  Comes in at 176kb in size, as it is just a simple
exe with a help file.

reuben