[c-nsp] Cisco VIP2-50+PA-2FE-TX second ethernet port bug

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Fri Apr 8 03:43:24 EDT 2005

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 07:37:32PM -0700, Chris Cappuccio wrote:
> Does anyone have the bugid for the bug where turning on the second
> ethernet port on a PA-2FE-TX crashes the VIP2-50 that its in, and
> ultimately causes the rest of the router to start to fuck up????

You're experiencing this as well?  Great, it means "I'm not alone".

I don't have a BugID, unfortunately, as the box in question doesn't
have a Smartnet contract anymore.

We are running 12.0(27)S2, and I haven't tried more recent versions - this
box is sitting in a remote location, and I don't feel like experimenting
with it without being able there to give it a good kick if needed...

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de