[c-nsp] easy way to re-route sql traffic down alternate link?

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Apr 12 13:04:34 EDT 2005

And depending on what your overall topology looks like it
might be easier to build a GRE tunnel through the network
and leak the route to the tunnel destination down the path
you want to pull the traffic down.  Then at the tunnel headend
you apply PBR and route the traffic in the tunnel.

That way you might can get away without having to do PBR
on every single hop along the path.

Rodney