[c-nsp] FE experienceing errors and CRCs

Bill Wichers billw at waveform.net
Fri Apr 29 12:18:47 EDT 2005

> They are both Cisco, on the switch i have the command 'speed' but i
> couldnt find the command to set speed on the RPM-PR(7200)

The PA-FE-TX only supports 100base, but you can set full-duplex or
half-duplex. My earlier post just suffered from some lazy typing, it
should have read "force the PA-FE-TX to full-duplex" and "force the switch
to 100Mb/s and full-duplex". For us, setting the switch and the PA-FE-TX
so that there was no autonegotiation going on on either end of the link
*completely* solved our problem.

     -Bill