[c-nsp] One BGP-L2VPN question

Arnab Bakshi arnab.bakshi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 00:08:13 EDT 2005

On 8/4/05, Arnab Bakshi <arnab.bakshi at gmail.com> wrote:
 On 8/4/05, Bruce Pinsky <bep at whack.org> wrote:

 Hi,

   I am using OSPF as routing protocol between PE-PE. Can BGP be used
 as routing protocol instead of OSPF? Also shall I have to use MP-BGP
 here?

 Consider the following scenario:

        AC               PW               AC

 Suppose I want to advertise a route from PE1 to PE2 where prefix would
 be address of CE1. Can BGP be used here?

 Thanks
 Arnab