[c-nsp] problem in cisco 3640 -console

dineshtj at spymac.com dineshtj at spymac.com
Fri Aug 5 00:27:35 EDT 2005

Hi all,

  thanks for your responses, but Scott my router is not responding to the
break sequence too, i tried with Secure CRT the same response.

  but one good thing is i can able to get into the router through AUX port
but alas the enable password is not set, so i cant able to get into the EXEC
mode where i can change the configs.

Thanks & Regards,
Dinesh T. J.