[c-nsp] 7206 pppoe concentrator and vpn issues

Alain Cocconi cocconi at canl.net
Wed Aug 17 14:59:14 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'm terminating 2000 pppoe connexions using a 7206 NPE-G1, all is ok except
some customers who have problems with vpn and games like World of
Wordcraft. It seems that Checkpoint's vpn only have problems (I'm not sure
about this). Checkpoint says it is like a mtu/mss problem, but I've check
all and I can not see any issue in my config, if someone has idea about
this , thanks.
Here is my 7206 configs :

#sh ver
IOS (tm) 7200 Software (C7200-IS-M), Version 12.3(13), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)
(c7200-is-mz.123-13.bin)

#sh run
vpdn enable
vpdn authen-before-forward
vpdn ip udp ignore checksum
!
vpdn-group 1
  accept-dialin
   protocol pppoe
   virtual-template 1
  pppoe limit per-mac 99
  pppoe limit per-vc 99
  lcp renegotiation on-mismatch
  ip pmtu
!
interface GigabitEthernet0/1
  ip address XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX 255.255.255.128
  no ip redirects
  no ip unreachables
  no ip proxy-arp
  ip accounting access-violations