[c-nsp] CBAC - SIP & MSN Messenger

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Thu Aug 18 08:43:20 EDT 2005

Wow... Read that stuff over and over and never noticed.... Thanks so
much for clarifying...

It's looks like our best bet to block MSN Messenger traffic on a 3640 is
to block by IP destinations and prevent the user from logging in.  The
other option I suppose is to use WCCP to a linux box with Squid and
filter it out that way from port 80.

Does anyone on this list have a pre-established list of IP's to block
for MSN Messenger without me having to do trial and error?  When I do a
google search I get a lot of conflicting stories on which ranges do
what...

Thanks again,

Paul