[c-nsp] Multilink PPP IPCP Negotiation Problem

Douglas E. Warner dwarner at ctinetworks.com
Wed Aug 31 09:50:58 EDT 2005

On Thursday 25 August 2005 09:57, Douglas E. Warner wrote:
> Has anyone seen this behavior before?

Sorry to reply to my own thread, but I just wanted to bump this to see if
anyone has experienced this before or if this might be a Cisco bug.
We tried to set this up last night again with the exact same results.  For
some reason the Multilink interface can't negotiate peer IPs (even though
they're hard coded).  There are no 'AAA' debug lines during this part, which
indicates to me that authentication and authorization should be fine.

-Doug

--
Douglas E. Warner    <dwarner at ctinetworks.com>     Network Engineer
CTI Networks, Inc.   http://www.ctinetworks.com    +1 717 975 9000