[c-nsp] Maximum delay tolerable by IMA protocol

arun prabu arrunprabu at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 07:36:17 EST 2005

Hi,  I have made a end to end connection(1 group and 4 links on both ends)
  between two Cisco 3640's each with a 4T1 IMA card.First i started the setup
  on one end and after some long delay(1 minute) i started the other end.I
  found group state of both the ends being in INSUFFICIENT state.On some
  investigation i found that IMA Frame Synchronisation defect is happening and
  so the links are getting deleted.So my question is what is the maximum delay
  that is tolerable between both the ends.Is that value configurable???
  Regards,
  Arun