[c-nsp] 100 meg throughput

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Wed Dec 14 21:27:39 EST 2005

Thanks for all the responses....

When it gets over 80 meg it doesn't make it much further... Haven't been
sure yet whether the traffic just isn't there, or if it's flatlining the
connection... Either way, I'm making the assumption that 80 is the max
on a 100 meg connection **based** on 5 minute averages... It seems like
a safe bet in my opinion...

Paul