[c-nsp] Good practices for peering

Marko Milivojevic markom at PanGalactic.net
Wed Dec 28 11:17:38 EST 2005

 > List 1 is to announce only my routes; list 2 is to make sure that the
 > other guy does not leak any route towards me.

	So, you will accept 0.0.0.0/0 originated in his AS? :-)

	What I would do is move all the rules into route-map's and use other
utilities to build filters based on information in route information
databases. It puts some overhead on your operations, but it's worth if you
have more than just a few peers and upstreams. If you are providing transit
to customers, it's even more valuable.

Marko.