[c-nsp] Re: Netflow traffic study

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at cisco.com
Wed Dec 28 23:26:21 EST 2005

NetFlow is eminently suited for these purposes.

Stager is a good open-source tool used to perform NetFlow analysis
for traffic engineering purposes:

http://software.uninett.no/stager/

Arbor have a good commercial solution for this purpose, as well as
for anomaly-detection:

http://www.arbornetworks.com/products_sp.php