[c-nsp] communication between different vrfs on same PE

Raj Panchal raj.panchal at vsnl.co.in
Mon Feb 7 21:13:56 EST 2005

Hello,

I have three customer vpn vrf on my PE-A . This vrf are named as vrf-red ,
vrf-blue, vrf-green . There are three CE routers for these three customers
on the same PE . All the customer interface are assigned to their
appropriate vrf on PE-A

This customers are able to talk across my MPLS domain with their central
offices connected on other PE through MPLS network.

Now i want to make, customer in vrf-red to talk with customer in vrf-blue .
Both customers are still on the same PE -A .

Can any body tell me is this possible, if yes then How

Thanks and regards

Raj Panchal