[c-nsp] BGP Upstream in different interfaces.

Alexandra Alvarado aaaa at telconet.net
Mon Feb 14 02:11:41 EST 2005

Hello,

I have three ISP Provider for backup, and via BGP I have been configured
three network group each one preferred for each provider and as backup for
the others (adding as-path prepend), it works well for download  but for
upstream all the traffic only goes for one preferred interface (local
preference 120).

I would like to know if is possible to choose the upstream traffic by
selected networks without applying "service policy" in the interface but by
BGP in the neighbors?

Thanks

Alexandra Alvarado

* i0.0.0.0            isp2                    100      0 29754 ?

*>                        isp1                    120      0 12956 i

* I                        isp2                    100      0 i