[c-nsp] Pix to Pix tunnel performance w/Windows File Sharing

Tony Mucker Tony at tonymucker.com
Thu Feb 17 10:54:38 EST 2005

Thanks for the pointers Chuck.  The TFTP session was less than stellar.
It was even worse than the Windows file sharing, averaging about
12KB/sec.  I didn't see any re-transmits during the Windows/SMB file
transfer either.  I did an SCP transfer, and that flew.  Using SCP I was
able to max out the T1 bundle.