[c-nsp] netflow

Brian Feeny signal at shreve.net
Mon Feb 21 12:44:16 EST 2005

Netf.ow does not create too much traffic really, but it does consume
memory
and it does cause a pretty steady flow of traffic from the router.  Its
probably
screwing with the delays on your VoIP traffic.  If you put some basic
QoS in place
on the 1750 then that will probably make your voice problems go away.
12.3 may
even support the Auto-QoS stuff which is a real nice way to give you
something to
start off with, especially on an edge device like a 1750.

Brian