[c-nsp] Multilink PPP incorrect weights

Ben White ben at keme.net
Wed Jan 5 07:38:56 EST 2005

Hi,

Disabling fragments on the bundle hasn't helped, the downstream is still
restricted to the speed of a single link.

The response I got from the telco was that bonding wasn't a supported
feature of their wholesale product, so are unwilling to do anything.
Apparently they have submitted a feature request to Juniper, but I don't
expect to get anywhere there.

I think I'll have to go down the route of modifying the bandwidth on the
virtual-template each time a session is established, although this seems
like an awful kludge.

Ben