[c-nsp] cisco 3750 arp timeout

Matt Bazan Mbazan at onelegal.com
Thu Jan 13 16:49:16 EST 2005

Hi Chuck,
	In this particular case I've got two 3750's in a stack and
several MS clusters attached (one cluster node plugs into stack member
1, the other node into member 2) and I'm having communication problems
reaching the cluster virtual servers when I 'roll' the resources over
from one node in the cluster to the other.  One of my theories is that
the stack could be having problems with the grat arps it's getting from
the MS cluster.

	As these systems are in our data center I'll have to wait till
the next time I'm over there to put a sniffer on the wire to see if I
can glean more info.

	In the meantime, to attempt to rule out a grat arp issue, I was
trying to get the ciscos to not cache the cluster's virt server IP and
associated MAC.

  Matt