[c-nsp] Re: 7204 VXR netflow problem

morph morph at 0z0ne.com
Wed Jan 19 11:00:23 EST 2005

yes...i see them... and

Flow export v5 is enabled for main cache
  Exporting flows to x.x.x.x (2057)
  Exporting using source interface Loopback0
  Version 5 flow records
  505367177 flows exported in 160011153 udp datagrams
  0 flows failed due to lack of export packet
  1 export packets were sent up to process level
  0 export packets were dropped due to no fib
  9 export packets were dropped due to adjacency issues
  0 export packets were dropped due to fragmentation failures
  0 export packets were dropped due to encapsulation fixup failures

But no data is sent from the router.