[c-nsp] 3750 as "router"

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Thu Jan 20 12:30:25 EST 2005

Does anyone have any real world experience with using the 3750 as a router?
Specifically I'm looking to avoid the need to buy 2 7301s just to carry
static routes for a site that might only do a couple hundred Mbps.

7301

switch - firewall

 other-router

Presumably "switch" could be the 3750 and carry whatever routes I need but I
don't know how it will perform or how it will cope with DoS-like attacks.

--
matthew zeier, Sr. Network Engineer  | "Nothing in life is to be feared.
InteleNet Communications, Inc.       |  It is only to be understood."