[c-nsp] 6500/7600 with Sup720 opinion

Greg Schwimer gschwimer at godaddy.com
Fri Jan 21 17:27:46 EST 2005

You do need the 3b or 3bxl variant for MPLS.  I haven't tried it on the
vanilla Sup720.

Regarding SXD, I suggest reviewing release notes.  Use the bug toolkit.
The issues we've seen are sure to pop up, along with many others.  Some
revisions have been deferred I think.  Bug fixes in each revision are
significant.