[c-nsp] Etherchannel and QoS

Ruben rmontesl at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 06:59:44 EST 2005

Hello,

I want to configure QoS (output scheduling) in a 6513
with sup 720 and PFC3. The problem is that I want to
apply it to a L2 etherchannel interface formed by two
gigabitethernet interfaces. The capabilities from the
etherchannel interface say it has 1q4t, but the
capabilities from the giga interfaces say 1p2q2t.
Where should I configure QoS, in the etherchannel int
o in the giga? How should I interpret these queues in
this specific case?

Regards,

Ruben