[c-nsp] 6500/7600 10GB XENPAK modules shortage

Simon Hamilton-Wilkes simon at jettis.com
Wed Jan 26 12:50:46 EST 2005

Cisco have completely lost the plot on this one.  I've had problems
getting SPF's from stock in the past too, but found that I could get
them by buying a couple of their storage routers in a bundle with SPFs.
If they're going to rip us all off by locking the code they absolutely
HAVE to have stock.
Whatever high up made that profit related decision is a fscking moron,
for every extra dollar they make they lose one in customer goodwill.

Simon